Monday, October 10, 2011

I believe (for every drop of rain)

First time I heard this song is during form 5 (or is it form 4?). Our English teacher, Sir Iskandar gave us a paper with the lyrics on it, intentionally leaves some of the words out and made us listen to the song, twice. First time is  for introduction and second time - listen and fill in the blank ( I remember I got one or two wrong.*sigh*).

Am not sure who the real singer is, as I found out the there had been many artist that had recorded this song. But nevertheless, I like this song for the lyrics. So here it is :

I believe for every drop of rain that falls,
     A flower grow,
I believe that somewhere in the darkest night,
    A candle glows,
I believe for everyone who goes astray,
   Someone will come to show the way,
I believe, I believe,

I believe above the storm the smallest prayer,
    Will still be heard,
I believe that someone in the great somewhere,
    Hears every word,
Everytime I hear a newborn baby cry,
    Or touch a leaf or see the sky,
The I know why I believe.

No comments: